Thursday 17 July 2008

Teaching & other A&S Opportunities in ID

Greetings everyone!
There are several opportunities to teach and further Arts & Sciences in Insulae Draconis, and thus our fair Kingdom, coming up. Fortunately you can volunteer for one or more of these opportunities by contacting me! I an coordinating A&S classes at War of the Roses and the first combined Protectors & ID University! If you are willing to to teach at either of these events, you may contact me via this blog, or the ID MOAS e-mail.

I am also asking for volunteers to run an A&S tent at Raglan. Dafydd, the autocrat, has been so kind as to arrange for a tent and very visible space for such a tent. I would like to have two volunteers, at least, for the public hours Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I am asking all volunteers for a mere 2 hours of their time. All you have to do is sit in the tent, craft, watch the items on display (perhaps have some of your own work on display) and chat with anyone who shows interest! Again please volunteer with me via this blog of the ID MoAS e-mail.

Yours in Service,
Jahanarabanu Vivana, ID Minister of Arts & Sciences/ ID Regional Guild Head

No comments: