Sunday 2 March 2008

Poll: Expansion of the Dragon's Needle Embroidery Guild

Dear honourable Lords and Ladies, gentle members of the
"Dragon's Needle Embroidery Guild" & "- eMail Group"!

Times change and also do the needs of the members of our guild - therefore I would like to take on the idea of expanding the guilds focus also to other fibre arts like weaving, ... again.

And because I honour the opinion of the members of our guild I request you to take part in the poll that I started at our ‘Dragon's Embroidery Workshop’ to give me an impression of your tendency concerning the development of our guild in the future:

- Question:
What do you think about an expansion of the guild also to other fibre arts besides embroidery?

- possible Answers:
1) Yes, we should also cover other fibre arts besides embroidery.
2) No, we should remain an "embroidery-only" guild.
3) I don't care.

With many thanks in advance to everyone who will participate in the poll I remain

yours in service
Racaire
Dragon's Needle Embroidery Guild Head

No comments: