Friday 1 February 2008

Dragon Needle Embroidery Guild - Newsletter February 2008

Dear honourable Lords and Ladies, gentle members of the "Dragon Needle Embroidery Guild" & "- eMail Group"!

January was a very busy month for me and I hope that February will bring more free time for further work at the important tasks for the Dragon's Embroidery Guild.
I am very sorry but due to a new and at the moment very time-consuming job I couldn't start the rework of the guild charter by now, but I hope I will be able to start soon with this work (oh dear, I couldn't even do some embroidery this week *sigh*...).

...and now a short update for you:

Update - Guild Membership Roll:
No new members during January - we still have 24 members

Update - Guild Badge:
Mistress Jaelle promised to help with the layout and registration of our badge -> in progress :)

Update - Guild Charter:
I hope I will be able to start this month with the rework of the charter

Dragon's Embroidery Workshop:
I want to thank everyone who posted pictures of his/her work at the Embroidery Workshop Blog and I hope to see more of your beautiful work soon - regardless of which level your work is, please don't hesitate to show it :D

Upcoming Embroidery Workshops:
Mrs. Kohwagner from the Bavarian National Museum will hold an embroidery workshop concerning whitework / opus teutonicum on Saturday - 5th April 2008!
Information concerning registration - costs: 40,0 € + 7,0 € for material; registration: +49 (0)89 / 211 24 216 or per eMail: dagmar.bosch@bnm.mwn.de
Evi ('Hedwig von Simmaningen') and I will travel to this workshop and maybe I will meet someone of you there too :)

If someone of you would like to participate in the "Something to keep you warm" Project/Challenge of Mistress Anya and me - there is still enough time left to let us know and to join! :)
...and if you would like to join the Dragon's Embroidery Workshop or know someone who would like to join the Dragon's Needle Embroidery Guild - please don't hesitate to write me an eMail! :)

Yours faithfully
Racaire
Dragon's Needle Embroidery Guild Head

No comments: