Monday 3 December 2007

1st Dragon Needle Embroidery Guild - Newsletter December

Dear honorable Lords and Ladies, gentle members of the "Dragon Needle Embroidery Guild" & "- eMail Group"!

First I would like to thank all members of the Dragon Needle Embroidery Guild - previous members who officially renewed their membership and all the new members and newcomers who were no members of the Guild before - many thanks to all of you!
...and don't forget - the guild head is always happy about new members and membership requests :)

I am very proud to be able to announce that our guild consists of 22 members now and I hope that I will be able to announce a rise of this number in my January Newsletter - btw. you can find all members at the Dragon's Embroidery Workshop Blog

The next big task I have to solve is the rework of the 'Guild Charter' - please don't hesitate and let me know about your wishes and ideas concerning a new guild charter especially concerning the evaluation process and I will try to bear them in mind while the rework
...for example: what do you think about our rank system (do we really need one?) and the evaluation system, or if a system like the Sojourner Program or/and the Broderer Program - see 'The West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild' for more information - would be maybe more suitable for our guild and members who really want to develope their
techniques and skills
I hope that with your help I will be able to build a guild charter that fulfilles our needs in Drachenwald, that needs no further rework and that will make trying out "new" medieval techniques more interesting :)

The next task is our 'Guild Badge' - the gentle Mistress Jaelle offered me to help me with this task - as soon as I know more I will let you all know :)

As soon as our 'Guild Charter' and 'Guild Badge' problems are solved I hope that I will be able to start with a 'Guild Homepage'.

If you would like to help with the rework of the guild charter or contribute to the Dragon's Embroidery Workshop please let me know.

Yours in Service
Racaire
Dragon's Needle Embroidery Guild Head

No comments: