Dear honourable Lords and Ladies, gentle members of the "Dragon Needle Embroidery Guild" and participants of the "Something to keep you warm - Challenge"!
Another month passed by and the end of the 'Something to keep you warm - Challenge' is fast approaching - I am very nosy looking forward to see the results of the projects for the challenge posted to the "Something to keep you warm" Challenge blog until the end of September, but it looks like some of our participants have not the time to finish their project until this deadline due to mundane live, work and other more important projects for themselves or the kingdom, therefore I propose to give all participatns a little more time to finish their projects till the end of this year - therefore a new deadline: December.
...and now some guild information:
Guild Membership Roll:
I am very happy to be able to announce that we have 3 new members - now we have 38 members. :)
The fee for the registration of our badge was paid at Summer Coronation - still waiting for the information concerning the next steps. :)
Sorry - still in progress.
Dragon's Embroidery Workshop:
The Workshop also welcomed some new members and I thank all participants very much for showing your beautiful work - please keep on posting about your great projects!
For everyone who would like to join: please don't hesitate to contact me, I am very looking forward to see your work and would really love to send you an invitation for the blog - http://dragonsembroiderers.blogspot.com :)
- "Something to keep you warm" Project/Challenge
- "Embroidery Workshop Blog" if you would like to join the Workshop, please don't hesitate to write me an eMail! :)
- A&S 50 Challenge - it would still be great to see more artisans from our beautiful kingdom joining this challenge
- A&S 50 Challenge Blog for Drachenwald - if you would like to join the Blog, please don't hesitate to write Jahanara or me an eMail! :)
- and last but not least, there is a great Blog of the "ID Fibre Arts Interest Group" with very interesting postings started by Jahanara
Dragon's Needle Embroidery Guild Head