Monday, 16 April 2012
Dear honourable Lords and Ladies,
dear gentle members of the "Dragon's Needle Embroidery Guild" and "-eMail Group"!
This month the newsletter comes to you with some delay because of my long vacation in the beautiful kingdom of Meridies - I got to see beautiful embroidery at the A&S display at Gulf Wars and got to know many embroiderers of this very interesting kingdom.
Renika was so kind to post some pictures of the beautiful patches for last years Guild Project "We have Dragons" - I am very looking forward to seeing more pictures of the patches and finally of the finished wallhanging.
...and finally some Guild business:
Guild Membership Roll:
We have 65 members now - I heartily welcome Cathryn of Chester from the Middle Kingdom to the Dragon's Needle Embroidery Guild.
( http://dragonsembroiderers.blogspot.com/search/label/Guild%20Member-List )
Guild Blog - Dragon's Embroidery Workshop:
If you would like to join the Workshop, just write me an eMail! ( http://dragonsembroiderers.blogspot.com )
- Insulae Draconis Fibre Arts Interest Group ( http://idfibreinterestgroup.blogspot.com/ )
- Aarnimetsä Embroidery Basket ( http://kirjontakori.blogspot.com/ )
Guild Fanpage at facebook:
Our guild fanpage at facebook ( http://www.facebook.com/guild.head.Racaire ) has 240 fans! (last newsletter - 223 fans) :)
I can't repeat it often enough - every project can be an inspiration - therefore please don't hesitate to use the fanpage or the blog and to post your embroidery projects or links to your projects there if you like :)
...and if you think you have a great project which you would like to share, please don't hesitate to contact me :)
Guild Projects / Challenges:
- The 1st Guild Project 2010 - "Coat of Arms Wallhanging for Drachenwald"
- The 2nd Guild Project 2011 - "We have Dragons"
Misc. Projects / Challenges:
- A&S 50 Challenge ( http://dragonsembroiderers.blogspot.com/2008/03/50-challenge.html )
- A&S 50 Challenge Drachenwald Blog ( http://drachenwald-as50.blogspot.com/ )
Yours in Service
Dragon's Needle Embroidery Guild Head